Email Validation Software My E-book Won't Download?!?! Please Help!?

My e-book won't download?!?! please help!? - email validation software

My friend sent me an e-book on e-mail attachment.
So I tried out the download and will
"The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure that you run this software?"
and then click Run.

Then he said:
"The director or the super user is required to review this product.
You do not have the necessary access rights to vailidate using this product. "
So I click OK.
Then he said:
"This product was not tested. The access to this product, has declined to the validation process is over. Please make sure that an open Internet connection and an email address before the try again"

And I downloaded from Adobe and everything.
So what does this mean?
What can I do to download the eBook?

1 comments:

brb said...

Please send your friend, can be another file, you can simply copy the word?

Post a Comment