Best Motherboard 2010 How Can I Find Out Whether My Motherboard Supports SATA HDDs?

How can I find out whether my motherboard supports SATA HDDs? - best motherboard 2010

I need my current internal hard drive (Seagate Barracuda ST340014A 40GB ATA/ATAPI-6) update. I want to buy a SATA hard drive instead of a PATA hard drive, but I will not open to the base station, to see if my motherboard supports SATA. Is there any software that can tell me? I have PC Wizard 2010, but he did not tell me whether my motherboard supports SATA.

Thanks for any help.

3 comments:

sεαη said...

CPU
• name and phone number.
• Core stepping and process.
• Package.
• Core voltage.
• Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
• Supported contains instructions.
• Information hiding.

Mainboard
• Manufacturer, model and revision.
• The BIOS model and date.
• Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
• GUI.

Memory
• The frequency and times.
• Module (s)-specification with SPD (Serial Presence Detect): vendor, serial number, timings table.

System
• Windows and DirectX version
http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

Now, please tell us what motherboard


Add:
Mainboard
• Manufacturer and model .... The information required is minimal. And I should not be longer than a minute from time with "cpuz"
Today, as the mother or the motherboard or something you

Bchicken... said...

When the computer boots up, press F2 or Delete, or whatever it says get to the BIOS. Change the BIOS only you look around your hard drive order and you should see the points, IDE or SATA. Otherwise, you can write your model in Google, or online and must raise a few details. This can be written as a gateway GX270 specifications, etc. ..

John C said...

Belarc Advisor!

Post a Comment