When I Sneeze Or Laugh It Hurts In My Ovaries My Right Overy Hurts And Dont Know Why Please Help Me?

My right overy hurts and dont know why please help me? - when i sneeze or laugh it hurts in my ovaries

Well, I do not know why, but when I do go to bed and sneeze or laugh hard at my ovaries hurt really bad, makes me cry, I thought it might be a small cyst, I really do not know, but when I "I was pregnant, my 1st and 2nd had this problem, but I do not believe in helping pregnant, please anyway, and I had unprotected sex last week, but I doubt that this is nothing to do with this pain,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I know which ovary is wrong? The system is low on the right side, you can appendicitis. Eptopic pregnancy is also possible. Less severe pain that they describe are serious enough for a trip to the emergency room.

Post a Comment