Lidocaine Jelly After Hemmoroid Banding HELP!!!!?

After Hemmoroid banding HELP!!!!? - lidocaine jelly

Last week I had two bands hemmoroids. It is something went wrong. The tissue that surrounds the band swelled up so bad, I was very overdue. The doctor tried to remove the tape, but I was too swollen and painful that he could lose the ability. If I have ever been a BM, I feel ready to burst it, it hurts too much. I take anti-pain pills, which helps a little.
I need more help. Can someone tell me what I can do to ease the pain on the outside? Besides the pain, I take laxatives, use the cream on the floor after sitz baths, and a lidocaine gel in the middle hemmorioid. Doctor was not very useful, most support I received from others, and online. I'm out of work a week, and I see that I am capable of mircl the short term, again a short one. I have (back) to work. HELP PLEASE!

5 comments:

JUDY G said...

I'm sorry to hear of your plight. Have you ever heard of a donut? No - not Krispy Kreme, but a rubber ring, which is operated and who is sitting on. You are in the medical stores or directly from the pharmacy for disposal. It is an old trick of the nursing profession can put some pressure on the sensitive area are increasing. You are on the right track w / wm sitz baths, laxatives, and topical medications. Analgesics are necessary to be aware of - but that they are clogged so many fluids and fiber in fruit and vegetables can help.
Another economic element fits under the lid of the toilet seat and looks like a stamp of "sisters". Fill w / water sitz bath wm and not so difficult because you do not enter into a bathtub filled with cold water and waste. Even the simplest to make are often used. The towels are available in the Department Tucks hemorrhoid cream, very relaxing.
Good luck! Feel better! RN Ca

Edward W said...

There really is not much you can do about the swelling if you have even the bathroom is not trying to feel good luck to you master go better.

sunflare... said...

Calm down ..... About something that is aloe vera. The plant is best, but if u dont have the installation, the use of the gel in their shops.
Place a plant in the pain and the band in which the immediate relief.
The ice is too good and get some wax to help the bees.

sunflare... said...

Calm down ..... About something that is aloe vera. The plant is best, but if u dont have the installation, the use of the gel in their shops.
Place a plant in the pain and the band in which the immediate relief.
The ice is too good and get some wax to help the bees.

cowboydo... said...

Inform your doctor to get his *** and do something for you, I met people like him who do not like medical work, until something goes wrong, then bail.
Tell him you have to go to the hospital and of hemorrhoids, surgery or whatever, but you must tell him that if he is not looking to the relief and help they should promote, and then make love just Now, sit down and call it now.

Post a Comment