Causes For Red Tongue In Dogs My Dogs Tongue Is Dark Red,/burgundy..usually Is Light Pink. And Has Diarrhea.?

My dogs tongue is dark red,/burgundy..usually is light pink. And has diarrhea.? - causes for red tongue in dogs

Our dog is very healthy, has all his shots, we feed them natural food, which gets a lot of excersise ... She is in great shape.

But the last 2 days I was waking diarrhea in our carpets, and all movements of the intestine for 2 1 / 2 days were diarrhea. I know that every dog is infected by diarrhea at some point in their lives, so I was not worried. But I began to worry.

What could be causing this? His energy level is still high, she is happy, how to walk .. So there is no sign of being ill. He tried to call the vet, but they are closed (I'll call tomorrow morning).

A leather could eat it? That is) anything (to my knowledge, that was differentin their daily lives.

4 comments:

Single Worker 1230 said...

Call your veterinarian. Dark red gums can be a sign of fright entotoxic. This can be something very serious.

Keleah S said...

Pig ears and rawhide bones or sticks things can cause diarrhea, so that all that smoking is bad for dogs.

Be sure to keep your dog hydrated and lead one of the two. I also give your dog a little chicken broth low sodium, fluid intake (with title if your human or animal, sucks and makes you dehydrated).

Be sure to call your vet in the morning and see what they say.

Maria B said...

Her skin is tanned, because if you can be poisonous.

Lisa R. said...

Yes, you can Rawhide do this if you allow your dog access.
Rawhide is not really good for dogs, treats our dog chow husky, like pig ears and it is true that I am a dog. They are better than Rawhide.
Homemade dog is of type int with a search engine and you'll find many recipes for PET treated, it can make at home.
Remember, nothing is good when more will be given. Use as a reward and a rare luxury.
Give your dog chew toys and objects that play with and chew on, be happy to have them. Make sure they have toys for dogs specifically for your dog. No soft toys for children.

Give him a hug for me!

Lisa

Post a Comment