Sylvania 37 Lcd Screw Size Mount There Is A Hdmi Cable Hooked Up To My Tv From My Computer, The Screen Goes Black When I Play Games?

There is a hdmi cable hooked up to my tv from my computer, the screen goes black when i play games? - sylvania 37 lcd screw size mount

play a game, but leaves 5 minutes. it does when I have established several programs. Sylvania TV is a 37 "LCD HDTV / DVD combo. .. Processor:
AMD Athlon (TM) II X2 processor 550 (2 CPUs), ~ 3.1GHz .... Video Card:
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series ... Operating system:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bi ....

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hello, stargazer17

There are 3 steps to see the black screen

My friend had the same problem with you. I am sure that your computer has problems.It Registration is very simple to correct errors on a black screen. requires only 3 steps:

1: Download a registry cleaner and install it.
2: Open the Registry Cleaner Download and scan your computer.
3: Click the button to set and do.

Download the Black Top Repair Tool error screen here: http://www.FixErrorTips.com/ttfix-black_ ...

Bubbie said...

Food ....

Post a Comment