Covering Holes In Hearts Need Advise On Whether To Go For Ops Or Not....?

Need advise on whether to go for ops or not....? - covering holes in hearts

Today I have a slight problem with the heart ... The last time was worse after surgery and ABT 4 years ago, I'm better now ... but it seems even worse ... I had one recently from the OPS Abration ... N, when I check-up approximately 2 months, said the documents I have a hole in my heart ... and is possible because my last Abration ... Anyway, I have no evidence that the cause Abration not complain against the doc that work for me. Ok. Return to the current situation ... I take 2 about 4.5 ha per day med If I wear the Dun, the pain is so heart pain that I am in the hospital. Docs advise me to go to the OPS, the hole in my heart, but only 70% chance of success. Success also needs to take medication. The only difference is that I took Med 1 instead of 2 and perhaps 6 to 8 hours per day. AND MED is weaker than the previous ... My question is, I would to OPS? The med I am now at a cost of approximately USD $ 400 + + per month for medicines ...

1 comments:

Forgetta... said...

I think the doctor is in a better position to take care of you, instead of us. If you do not trust the doctor, you can seek another opinion from a second doctor.

Post a Comment